As a fiscal sponsor, organizations are able to receive tax-deductible donations and grants using our nonprofit status.
It Takes a Village...
Who We Sponsor
#TeenWritersProject has served as a fiscal sponsor for organizations that support or provide creative and engaging opportunities that contribute to the growth and development of reading, writing, literacy, culture, the arts and education for teens around the globe.
Fiscal Sponsorship Services We Offer
- Easy Digital Application Process and Support
- Detailed Grant Review + Feedback
- Quick Payment Turnaround
- Social Media and Digital Promotion
- Donation Acknowledgement Letters
- 990/1099 Tax Reporting, as requested
- We sponsor individuals, companies and organizations throughout the following continents: North America, Asia, Oceania, Africa and Europe.
- Funding requests must be at least $250.
- The goals, mission and vision of the project must align with the goals, mission and vision of #TeenWritersProject.
- Submit your proposal.
- Remit a non-refundable application fee with your proposal submission below.
- We will conduct an equitable, open, and transparent proposal evaluation within 5-7 business days.
- If accepted, you will sign and submit our Fiscal Sponsor Agreement. (If your proposal is not accepted, we will give you the opportunity to resubmit it with suggested changes.
- When you receive a donation, your donation will be remitted to you minus the agreed upon 10% fee within 3-5 business days.
- We will send an electronic, IRS mandated, donation acknowledgement to all who donated $250 or more toward your project and copy you for your records. We will provide their email and or address depending on what we got from them so that you have the opportunity to thank them and keep them as a future funder.
- As a grantee of the #TeenWritersProject, we do not seek or guarantee grants or sponsorships. However, if we come across any leads or matches that are relevant to the goals, mission or vision of our grantees, we will forward those leads or matches to your company or organization.
Follow each of the steps above to get your application process started! Contact us if there are any questions.